My 10 year old niece had "the talk" at school recently - you know, the one about penises and vaginas and stuff. Well, she was seriously traumatized by the whole thing, and couldn't wait to talk to me about it and share with me everything that she learned:
2. She explained that when mommy and daddy go on vacation, she knows what they are doing in the hotel room.
3. She told me that when girls get their periods, they get a lot of attitude (or they cry a lot). She mentioned that her friend Joey didn't want her to have an attitude so she hopes she doesn't get her period.
4. She told me that her teacher didn't do a good job of drawing fallopian tubes.
5. She told me that all of this talk about sex was making her tired (hon, wait until you're 30 and you'll have more sexual energy than you can imagine).
6. She said she was having trouble picturing what boys do with their "you know what."
Of course, I'm laughing my ass off, and she keeps telling me, "Auntie Mimi - this isn't funny. This is serious. You shouldn't be laughing..."
|Leave a Comment:|